Race 1 was completed on Saturday May 23, 2015.
Congratulations to Dwayne Baker driver of the the first ever winner of an APC Series Race.
Race 1 – Sunset Speedway, May 23, 2015
For complete results and standing visit www.apcracingseries.com
Buy 12 EZ-Sensors and
Get a Point Of Sale Wheel Display FREE.
This rim cut-out display can be used to explain TPMS to your customers. It is compact, lightweight and demonstrates the necessary service components required for both clamp-in and snap-in style TPMS valve stems.
Order part number 21390 on the same invoice as twelve Schrader TPMS EZ-Sensors and receive a Free Display.
Must be ordered through APC Counter Staff or Sales Representative. Online Orders excluded. Limited Quantities available. Limit 1 per store.
Congratulations to Jamie Cox for achieving accreditation with the Automotive Lift Institute, Certified Inspector Program.
This Certification Program provides assurance that your Lift Inspector has been tested and proven competent to thoroughly inspect an installed vehicle lift.
“Proper vehicle lift certification, installation, and inspection have come under increased scrutiny in recent years by OSHA and other local, state, provincial and federal health and safety officers,” explains R.W. “Bob” O’Gorman, ALI president. “This has resulted in an increase in shops looking for qualified automotive lift inspectors. Without a national certification program in place, vehicle lift inspection companies haven’t been able to offer independent validation that their inspectors are qualified. The Certification Program will provide third-party assurance that a Certified Lift Inspector has been tested and proven competent to thoroughly inspect an installed vehicle lift and report on its suitability for continued use and/or the need for maintenance or repair. We encourage all vehicle lift inspectors to demonstrate their professionalism and differentiate themselves from their competitors by getting certified” – ALI President R.W. “Bob” O’Gorman
Automotive Lifts Require Annual Inspection. Contact your local sales representative for more information or to book inspections of the lifts in your shop.
Extreme Sport Fishing with Fram
August 15-18, 2015 ***LAST CHANCE***
This is the last chance for registered customers to earn the Fram Extreme Sport Fishing Trip.
Earn one entry into the draw for every $300 purchased in FRAM oil, cabin air and air filters and Autolite Spark plugs from January 1 – May 31, 2015. *Defense filters are excluded from this promotion.
Order Part Number: FISHING-BC to participate.
Two-Mode Hybrid Vehicle
Features & Associated Service Safety Precautions
June 16, 2015
Meal @ 6:00pm
Course begins @ 7:00 pm
The Courtyard by Marriott
864 Exeter Road, London, ON
Course # S-EL06-43.01SEM-CA
- Technicians will identify unique Two-mode hybrid components and systems as they discuss system operation. Procedures for disabling and enabling the Two-mode hybrid 300 volt battery system will be explained. Operation of the Two-mode hybrid 300 volt battery system and high voltage power electronics will be described.
- The high voltage disconnect procedure will be explained, as well as how to verify that the high voltage system is disabled. The discharge procedure and jump starting procedure will also be discussed.
- Two-mode hybrid supporting systems and self-diagnosis logic will also be covered.
- Voltage conversion components that power various systems will be described.
- The seminar will conclude with overviews of electric power steering, electric air conditioning compressors, and regenerative braking systems that capture and store energy.
PSC program members – N/C per Tiering (additional students $50)
ACE program members – $50 per student
Non-member Shops – $100 per student
Contact your local Sales Representative for details.