WISE Internet Parts
Online Parts Catalog
WIP links you directly to your APC store for simple and fast online parts ordering 24/7.
WIP Features and Benefits
- Search Parts and Labour at the same time
- Use the vehicle application catalogue or enter multiple parts in a stock order
- Search and order from multiple branches at the same time
- Ability to locate specific part types faster and easier
- Additional information available on all selected parts
- Related Part
- Graphics, technical info, warranty info, etc
- Supersession history (when applicable)
- Recommended parts (e.g. easily and quickly add hoses to a radiator)
- Parts Interchange and Buyers Guide
- Multilingual (English, Spanish or French)
- Promotions Dashboard to help you participate in ACDelco national ePromotions or supplier local promotions — track your progress toward your reward
- Link accounts at multiple suppliers so all of your ACDelco purchases count toward ePromotion awards
- Direct links to valuable pages such as ACDelco TechConnect and Wiring Pigtails
GM ESI — purchase $3,000 in one month, gain access to GM Service Information(SI) at no additional charge for the next month. This ongoing promotion gives you access to the same GM Service Information that was in printed service manuals available only at GM dealerships — the same technical information that the GM dealer technicians rely on!
TIS2Web —This program allows the Independent Service Centre (ISC) to purchase a TIS2Web subscription ($1,395 per year) for all GM Tech 2 diagnostic software and calibrations. The ISC has the opportunity to earn back some of their subscription fees.
ACDelco “Visit the Community”
WIP Community is a forum and social community that offers ACDelco WIP users the opportunity to share their insights on repairs, ask questions and spread the word on just about any topic. This is a great information tool for users to provide peer to peer feedback on new parts, tough repairs and best business practices.
ACDelco TechConnect Canada
A web site dedicated to today’s professional technicians who are PSC or ACE members ACDelco Techconnect – Provides information on the latest training courses, schedules and class notifications.
Membership also includes:
- In-Tune – A newsletter subscription which keeps the ISP up-to-date with product information and the latest ACDelco promotions
- Exclusively Yours – reward program updates and registration
- Tech Assists – Short, 15-20 minute, Web based programs featuring text, photographs, and digital animations. These specialized e-learning segments provide service technicians content tailored to a specific task.